All new Contractors, Suppliers, and Vendors are required to complete and return the forms listed below and attach the requested documentation before your firm can be considered an approved vendor and thus eligible for payment for goods and/or services performed.
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Copy of your Trade Name Registration from the Secretary of State
- Vendor Agreement Disclaimer of Liability Form
- Liability Insurance Certificate from your Insurance Agent with a minimum of $1,000,000.00 in Liability Coverage
- Current Workers Compensation Certificate (or in the case of a Sole Proprietor the Sole Proprietor, Independent Contractor Workers Compensation Indemnity Agreement Completed and Notarized)
You will receive the status of your application within two weeks of applying for approval.
Click here to download IRS Form W-9.