PMG Services is proud to be a part of the elite group of community association management companies who have earned the Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) designation from Community Associations Institute (CAI). PMG Services is one of only 225 management companies nationwide and one out of three in the Central Arizona Chapter of CAI who have earned the highest level of professional recognition in the community association field.
What is the AAMC Accreditation? Awarded by Community Associations Institute (CAI), the Accredited Association Management Company® (AAMC) accreditation is only awarded to companies that meet certain criteria in community management.
Through advanced education and training, staff members of an AAMC have the knowledge, experience, and integrity to provide the best possible service to your association.
What are the requirements of the AAMC accreditation?
- A minimum of three years of experience providing community association management services
- A Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM) designee as the company’s senior manager
- A staff of which 50% of managers hold a professional designation (CMCA, AMS, or PCAM)
- Maintain fidelity, general liability, and worker’s compensation insurance in addition to meeting federal, state, and local laws
- Have client verification
- Comply with the CAI Professional Manager Code of Ethics
- Complete and submit an AAMC application
- Pay annual maintenance fee
- Renew designation every three years
- To retain the designation, all designated staff members must complete at least 12 hours of continuing education every two years
By hiring an AAMC you can be confident that the company understands their obligation to your community and is dedicated to providing top quality services to protect your biggest investment.